So, I was thinking…. maybe it would be cool for readers to get to know who I am and not just “read” my blog posts. Then it hit me…. how about a list of 25 Random Things About Me? Well… here it is in really no order.
- Coffee runs through my veins
- I enjoy crafting, sewing,and art projects
- Baking is a passion
- I still love reading an actual paperback
- I love my sports teams ( Jets, Rangers, Yankees, and Knicks- NY teams)
- Daisies are my favorite flower
- My favorite holidays are my birthday, Halloween and Christmas
- I started dancing at age 7, was a cheerleader, coached cheerleading and was a choreographer.
- My love for writing started in 5th grade
- I coached basketball including an AAU team
- I won the school spirit award in High School
- I hate scary movies
- I love all kinds of music but I am not too fond of heavy metal
- I was in my local newspaper twice- once when I was 3 and interviewed once when the Knicks fired their head coach
- I was also interviewed my the Wall Street Journal
- I feed the birds, squirrels, and chipmunks in my backyard every morning. If I don’t they knock on my door. ( Not kidding!)
- I still wish on the stars at night
- I believe in the magic of Christmas and miracles
- Never ask me for directions, you’ll get lost.
- I collect tea cups and elephant statues
- I was not made for winter
- The only insects I like are butterflies and lady bugs
- I love giving things and sending cards to people for particular no reason than to make them smile or inspire them
- I have written toddler programs for schools
- I started my social media career in 2008
Now, I was thinking… I’m tired of all the hate and politics on social media. How about we take social media back for the fun it should be about and the positivity?
Take the #Random25Challenge and post 25 Random things about you. Use the hashtag when posting.
PS: So, there ya go. Now you know a little bitty more about me. Who are you?